Who is Miss India?
The Miss India chain of Indian Restaurants started in March 2004 with the dream of bringing a young, vibrant and fresh taste of India to Australia. From humble beginnings this thriving business has expanded to dozens of locations across Queensland and is now successfully franchising locations around Australia with plans to expand worldwide.
The focus has always been delicious restaurant-quality Indian meals cooked daily with fresh ingredients to offer great value to our customers.
- We develop our own spice blends and are increasing further QA on their aromas, flavours and consistency.
- We cook all of our food in-house at each local in-store kitchen.
- We use fresh produce from local suppliers.
- All of our food (including curries, naan, entrees, yoghurt lassi smoothies etc) are all hand-made.
- We don’t use frozen food or ingredients – we don’t have freezers in any of our stores.
- We don’t add MSG or flavour enhances.
- We don’t add preservatives.
- We don’t add yeast to our breads.
- We don’t use low quality oil.
- We have the cleanest kitchens in QLD – many of our locations achieve 5-Star ratings from City Councils year-on-year.